What did you have for Breakfast today?
Here is what the guests at The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast had as their main course. "All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast."
|Breakfast at The Claiborne House B&B is always flavorful|
|Wake up to great coffee at The Claiborne House!|
Oscar Wilde Said
Our Blue Cheese Quiche - even tough guys love!
- 5 eggs
- 1 C chopped ham
- 1 C shredded cheese – pepper jack or sharp cheddar
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 C zesty chunky blue cheese dressing (or ranch if you prefer)
- 4 decent dashes of Texas Pete or Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place unbaked pie shell on cookie sheet and put ham, cheese, onions into pie shell.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in bowl and pour over pie shell.
- Bake until center does not wiggle when shaken, approx 40 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting.
- Serve up with rosemary potatoes and fresh fruit.
WAKE UP TO A LEISURELY BREAKFAST AT THE CLAIBORNE HOUSE B&B!
Life is too short for bad coffee... Shellie @ The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount Virginia http://www.claibornehouse.net