Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old-Fashioned Southern Teacakes and a Lifetime of Food Memories

Recipe from Never Enough Thyme...When Lana's Cooking  (By the way I think I am in Love, this is one foodie website I cannot get enough of! Southern Comfort food...nuff said)
Southern Teacakes
Everything that I know of childhood comes from one tiny, rural town in Southwest Georgia. Thinking about it today, it seems almost like a fairytale. It was a place where children could roam around the neighborhood playing all day or get on their bikes and ride “uptown” without worry. There was practically no crime at all. People never locked their car doors and rarely locked their homes. It really was like growing up in the mythical town of Mayberry. Or maybe I’m just remembering it through a child’s eye. If that’s true, then I hope I never wake up to reality.


Read this fantastic recipe with step by step photos here

This Innteractiveinns blog is about all things inn related, so there are recipes we love to sample and share, and bloggers and foodies we love to follow and emulate.  I have added Lana's website to the right side of favorite food blogs and hope to get more drool action on my keyboard. -- If someone would just cook for me!


Bed and Breakfast inns are "A Better Way to Stay!"
Shared by Shellie at The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.