Monday, April 4, 2011

Got Fresh Baked Muffins?

Lemon Ricotta Blackberry Muffins

by TWOPEAS on APRIL 4, 2011
lemon ricotta blackberry muffins

Blackberries have always been my favorite berry. I used to pick gallons and gallons of blackberries every summer when I was in grade school. We were lucky that our property was surrounded by wild blackberries. I miss the days of blackberry picking. We had fun and our kitchen was overflowing with blackberries during the summer months. I still love blackberries, but hate paying an arm and leg for them:) I recently splurged and bought blackberries at the store so I could make Lemon Ricotta Blackberry Muffins.
From Two Peas and Their Pod - read article here with recipe!
Recipe shared by Shellie at The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount Virginia - where homecookin' is always on order. NO POP TARTS ALLOWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.