Sunday, April 10, 2011

Magic-Zymes interview at the 2011 MidAtlantic Innkeepers Conference

JUST ANOTHER REMINDER OF THIS UBER USEFUL FANTASTIC PRODUCT MAGIC-ZYMES!  
I had an experience with a dead woodland creature past-its-shelf-life and in a locked utility-cabinet at a Virginia State Park this weekend, and told the staff and maintenance about Magic-Zymes and wished I had a sample with me (BOY DID I WISH IT! AND THEY WISHED IT TOO!)



Looking for the link I found this video - have a watch and listen, this is a great product!

Also very useful being non toxic, 100% natural and does not mask over "to try to cover up" the odor but totally eliminates it, I can attest to this!  They also have a version for marine odors, got a boat? Get this product!  


For fast free shipping and top service just tell Sally and Larry that I recommended it to you, Shellie at The Claiborne House B&B. They will be happy to send you a sample.
Brought to you by your innkeeper Shellie at The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount Virginia where she says:
 "If you make a stink, we WILL get rid of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.